Download and Install SQLCMS
SQLCMS reduces the time to develop content management systems for SQL databases from months to a matter of minutes.
Cost savings from using SQL CMS can typically be from $2000 to $50,000+. The CMS is designed to be used by you or re-sold on to your clients so they can easily manage their own database content. Deliver projects FASTER and CHEAPER than your competitors!
You can install SQLCMS on your local computer or a web server. SQLCMS is free to try for 14 days. After that you will need to purchase a license.
- Windows Operating System
- .Net Framework Installed (v4.0)
- SQL Server Database
- Unzip the SQLCMS site to a folder on your PC
- Open up IIS (Start - iis - enter)
- Expand sites in the left hand column
- Right click, add a new website, give it a name and select the v4.0 (or higher) classic application pool
- Set the content directory to the folder you selected earlier
- Select an unused port and click OK
- Start the configuration process by right clicking on the site in IIS and clicking "Manage Website" and "Browse"
You will need to know your SQL Server login details for the configuration process if you are not using integrated authentication.
you may have to grant write permissions to the ASP.NET process for the /JS and /XML directories.